With the Holidays here, we at Valley98.9 want to make sure that you don’t miss the Christmas Shopping deadline.
What does that mean?
We figured out what date you need to order your presents by in order to make it under the tree just in time!
UPS: The recommended last days to deliver by December 24 delivery are as follows:
– Ground: check the UPS website for details
– Three-day select: December 20
– Second-day Air: December 21
– Next-day Air: December 22
FedEx: Here are the shipping deadlines for expected pre-December 25 delivery:
– FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery: December 14
– FedEx Express Saver: December 20
– FedEx 3 day Freight: December 20
– FedEx 2 day Freight: December 21
– FedEx 1 day Freight: December 22
– FedEx Same Day: December 23
USPS: Here are the cutoff dates for expected delivery in time for Christmas in the lower 48 US states:
– Ground: December 17
– First-Class Mail: December 17
– Priority Mail: December 19
– Priority Mail Express: December 23
Alaska: First-Class Mail: December 17, Priority Mail: December 17, Priority Mail Express: December 21
Hawaii: First-Class Mail: December 17, Priority Mail: December 17, Priority Mail Express: December 21
Source: WBZ Boston